Lace Adhesive -Super Enough To Hold -Kind Enough For Skin Sensitivities -Tough Enough to be water & sweat proof -Dries Completely Clear -Easy to Apply -Smooths with ease
How to apply
1. Clean the skin near the hairline to remove product build up. ( You need a clean surface for the adhesive to adhere properly )
2. From 2-4 inches away spray it’s sticky skin protectant across the hairline be sure to apply the product to all areas where it’s sticky adhesive will be applied.
3. Apply adhesive in light moderate amounts across the hair line. Be sure to spread the adhesive into smooth thin layers as wide as you would choose. ( The wider the band of glue the longer the install will last ) we suggest using a sticky stick to carry out this process. Allow the adhesive to dry 30-60sec. , until it’s completely clear, or tap the adhesive softly with the tip of your clean finger your finger shouldn’t stick or smear the band of glue then Repeat this step 2-5 times for best results.
4. Once your layers are completely clear and dry to your desire lay your lace piece on top of the band of adhesive use a comb to gently press the lace piece into the adhesive. Blow dry on cool before moving into the next step.
5. Spay the hairline with it’s sticky melt me good spray blow dry and then apply your sticky band be sure not to tie the band too tight and check your clients ears for comfort.